In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), Mawu property community (hereinafter, “Mawu”), Responsible for this online store, makes this information available to Users to define its Conditions of Use.
Identity of the Data Controller
- Business name: Mayte Santos and Leire Agirreazkuenaga
- CIF / NIF / NIE:
- Activity: Stationery sale
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Domain name: https://mawu.es
- Treatment Registry in accordance with the RGPD: Clients, Mailing Lists, Web Users.
Purpose of the Website
The “Mawu” online store has the following purposes:
- Making available to the User the products and/or services offered for acquisition by electronic means, as well as offering information about them and the Controller.
- Disclosure of information related to the Controller's sector of activity.
- Manage the list of subscribers and users assigned to the online store newsletter.
- The intermediation of professional services related to the theme of the store between its Users and the professionals who provide said services.
The activity of this online store is subject to the Spanish and European legal framework, specifically to the following regulations:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, which regulates the processing of personal data in the countries of the European Union.
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD and GDD), a regional standard (applicable to Spain), and which defines and expands many of the concepts and rights present in the GDPR.
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), a rule that affects those websites that, in some way, carry out economic activities through electronic means, as is the case of this website.
- Law 03/2014, of March 27, General for the Defense of Consumers and Users (LGDCU), which regulates the conditions of sale and contracting.
Conditions of Use and Responsibilities
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of User, committing to strict observance and compliance with the conditions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable. “Mawu” will not be responsible for any damages, whether to itself or to third parties, caused by the inappropriate use of this website by the User.
The following conduct is strictly prohibited by “Mawu”. If the User commits any of the acts described in the following points that also constitute a crime, “Desarrollo Del Talento” reserves the right to inform the authorities if the commission of the same is confirmed:
- Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other systems that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the domain owner, its suppliers or third parties. This prohibition also includes scripts that could be inserted.
- Reproduce the contents of the website without authorization.
- Access (or attempt to do so) restricted areas of the platform without meeting the conditions required for such access. As well as revealing data about the operation of the website without express authorization from its administrators.
- Circumvent (or attempt to) the payment systems established by “Mawu”.
The content of this website cannot be considered, in any case, a substitute for legal advice.
“Mawu” reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear in the online store, at any time and without prior notice, without any obligation to notify or inform Users of said obligations, with publication being understood as sufficient. on this website.
This website has been reviewed and tested to ensure that it functions correctly on an uninterrupted basis. However, “Mawu” does not rule out the possibility that there may be certain programming errors, lack of specific availability (for example, server crashes, or maintenance thereof) or that force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or circumstances may occur. similar that make temporary access to the website impossible.
The User agrees not to use this website or, if applicable, the services or products offered therein, to carry out activities contrary to the law, public order or these conditions of use. Therefore, “Mawu” is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example, but not limited to, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content. . However, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, “Mawu” is made available to all Users, authorities and security forces, actively collaborating in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all content that could affect or contravene the legislation. national, or international, rights of third parties or morality and public order. If a User considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify our staff immediately.
“Mawu” reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the store without prior warning, at its own request or that of a third party, to those Users who fail to comply with our Conditions of Use.
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of “Mawu” or, where applicable, has express license or authorization from the authors.
All contents of the website are duly protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registries, and the reproduction and/or publication, in whole or in part, of the website, or its treatment, is not permitted. computer, its distribution, dissemination, modification or transformation, without its prior written permission. “Mawu” will ensure compliance with the previous conditions, as well as the proper use of the contents presented on its web pages, exercising all civil and criminal actions that correspond to it in the case of infringement or non-compliance with these rights by the User.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics that are not related to “Mawu” and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, who are themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise regarding them. In any case, “Mawu” has express and prior authorization from them. “Mawu” recognizes in favor of its owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, its mere mention or appearance on the website not implying the existence of any rights or responsibility of the Controller over them, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by part of it.
Third party links
“Mawu” may make available to the User links or other elements that allow access to other websites belonging to third parties. We do not market the products and/or services of said linked pages, nor do we assume any type of responsibility for them, nor for the information contained therein, nor for their veracity or legality, nor for any effects that may arise.
In any case, “Mawu” states that it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities the content in question.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The language of writing and interpretation of this legal notice is Spanish.
The relationship between “Mawu” and the User is governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish law, to which both parties expressly submit in the event of any controversy or issue related to this website or the activities carried out on it.
For their part, in the event that the user is domiciled outside of Spain, “Mawu” and the User submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the competent Courts and Tribunals of Spain.
- Shipping & Returns
For us, the most important thing is that you are comfortable with the purchase. Therefore, if you are not satisfied with your order, you can request a return or exchange of the item by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org We would be very grateful if you could tell us the reason for the return to help us continue improving.
- If the reason for the exchange or return is due to our error or a product defect, the shipping costs will be borne by us. It is understood as an error on our part:
- If the product is defective: incomplete or poorly printed.
- If it is not the quantity or language that was requested.
- If you want to return it for another reason, please note the following:
- The product must be in the same condition in which it was delivered with the original packaging that wrapped it and unused.
- 7 euros will be deducted from the original amount due to shipping to collect the product and management costs.
- The refund will be made within a period of 5 to 7 business days from receipt of the order in our offices.
- For exchanges outside the Peninsula, the cost of the return will be calculated based on the cost of returning the product and 3 euros of management costs. These costs will be refunded of the original amount within 5 to 7 business days once we receive the product.
We will wait to receive the package to verify that it is in perfect condition and in its original packaging before proceeding with the return. Once it has been verified that the condition of the product is correct, you will receive the amount through the original payment method, in an estimated time of 5-7 business days, from when we receive the product in our offices.
If you want to change the product, we can send you a new one and pick up the old one, but you will incur shipping and handling costs. The costs will be calculated based on the collection and delivery address. Contact us by writing to the email address email@example.com