Privacy and Cookies
Information that is collected
Our website may collect personal information, for example: Name, contact information such as your email address and demographic information. Likewise, when necessary, specific information may be required to process an order or make a delivery or billing.
Use of collected information
Our website uses the information in order to provide the best possible service, particularly to maintain a record of users, orders if applicable, and improve our products and services. Emails may be sent periodically through our site with special offers, new products and other advertising information that we consider relevant to you or that may provide you with some benefit, these emails will be sent to the address you provide and may be canceled. whenever.
is highly committed to fulfilling the commitment to keep your information secure. We use the most advanced systems and constantly update them to ensure that there is no unauthorized access.
A cookie refers to a file that is sent with the purpose of requesting permission to be stored on your computer. Upon accepting said file, it is created and the cookie is then used to obtain information regarding web traffic, and also facilitates future visits to a website. recurrent. Another function that cookies have is that with them websites can recognize you individually and therefore provide you with the best personalized service on their website.
Links to Third Parties
This website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our page, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy or the protection of your data on those other third party sites. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies, so it is recommended that you consult them to confirm that you agree with them.
Control of your personal information
At any time you may restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website. Each time you are asked to fill out a form, such as the user registration form, you can check or uncheck the option to receive information by email. If you have selected the option to receive our newsletter or advertising, you can cancel it at any time.
This company will not sell, assign or distribute personal information that is collected without your consent, unless required by a judge with a court order.
In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, this website informs you, in this section, about the collection policy and cookie processing.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Analysis cookies –They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies –They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
How to disable Cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
Below you can access the settings of the most common web browsers to accept, install or deactivate cookies:
- Google Chrome - Cookie Settings
- Mozilla Firefox – Cookie Settings
- Safari – Cookie Settings
- Microsoft Edge – Cookie Settings
- Internet Explorer – Cookie Settings
Cookies we use
This website uses its own and third-party services to collect information for functional or statistical purposes and for website use.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary. Used to accept cookies. 11 months.
- cookieLawInfoConsent: Used to accept cookies. 11 months.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary: Used to accept cookies. 11 months.
- viewed_cookie_policy: Used to accept cookies. 11 months.
- wordpress_test_cookie: Tests that the browser accepts cookies. Session only.
- wp-settings-5: Retains user settings in wp admin. 1 year.
- wp-settings-time-5: Time when wp-settings was set. 1 year.